Never miss another Relative Strength Index (RSI) overbought or oversold signal again.
This custom indicator for MetaTrader 5 will send an alert whenever RSI becomes overbought or oversold.
It will send the alerts to your PC screen, MT5 mobile app, email and/or mobile phone text message (depending on carrier).
Use one or more alert options at the same time.
These are the settings on the Inputs tab in the indicator, and what they do.
- Period: The number of candles that are used to calculate the current RSI value.
- OverBought Level: The RSI value that is considered overbought.
- OverSold Level: The RSI value that is considered oversold.
- Main Color: The color of the RSI line when not overbought or oversold.
- OverSold Color: The color of the RSI line when it is oversold.
- OverBought Color: The color of the RSI line when it is overbought.
- alertType both: Send an alert when RSI both exits and enters the overbought or oversold conditions.
- alertType Cross Into OB/OS Rng: Only send an alert when RSI crosses into the overbought or oversold ranges.
- alertType Cross Out OB/OS Rng: Only send an alert when RSI crossed out of the overbought or oversold ranges.
- DoAlert: Send a sound/popup on the screen (true or false).
- DoNotification: Send a mobile app push notification (true or false).
- DoEmail: Send an email alert (true or false). Can be used to send a text message if your mobile provider allows email to text functionality.
Here's what you need to run this indicator.
- A computer capable of running MetaTrader 5 desktop version.
- Your computer must be turned on during trading hours and MT5 must be running in order to get alerts. If you cannot do this at your home or office, consider subscribing to a VPS service.
- MetaTrader 5 installed on your desktop or laptop computer.
- The indicator must be installed and configured on the chart that you want to alerts on. Create a template to easily add the indicator to all charts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my computer have to be running to get alerts? Yes, your computer must be turned on and MT5 must be running. In addition, this indicator must be added to the chart that you want to monitor.
Can this indicator be added to the MT5 mobile app? No, the mobile app does not allow custom indicators. The best way to get an alert on a mobile device is to have this indicator send alerts to the mobile app.
- What's your refund policy? All sales are final. If you're having issues with your indicator, please contact 4XDev Support and they will be happy to help you.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.