Are you looking for a fun yet engaging way to help your children understand the real meaning of Easter? Or perhaps you would like to include a non-candy treat in this years Easter basket. Then look no further than My Easter Activity Book by Corine Williams. Dr. Williams not only helps children understand the Biblical reason for Easter but does so in a unique way that children can relate to. Based on the Bible, Dr. Williams takes your child on a journey through the events of the Easter season starting with Palm Sunday and ending with the resurrection. This book contains six Bible lessons/activity combos including:
1. The lesson “Why We Give Palm Branches on Palm Sunday” is paired with a activity entitled “What the Bible says about different ways to praise God”
2. After reading about Jesus’ final meal with his friends. Children will complete an activity to help them understand why Christians observe communion.
3. The Bible lesson about Jesus praying in the garden is paired with an activity entitled “What is Prayer?”
4. When children learn about Jesus dying on the cross, they will complete an activity to help them understand why Jesus had to die.
5. After learning about Jesus’ grave being empty, will learn where Jesus is now.
6. The Bible lessons end with Jesus’ resurrection and children completing an activity to learn why the can believe Jesus rose from the dead.
This book does not stop with the above Bible lessons. The final lesson in the book is about why Easter sometimes gets confused with bunnies. After completing this lesson, children will complete a summary crossword puzzle about the things they learned. There are also nine bonus activities at the end of the book.
You can review a copy of the first eight pages of this book here: My Easter Activity Book Sample
Please note: This product is a digital file. You will not receive a physical copy. Instead, you will receive a downloadable file that you can open and print immediately.
There are two different license level. Small group license which allows you to print up to 20 copies for personal use and large group license which allows you to print up to 100 copies for your small group, church ministry, or parachurch ministry.
Should you need to print more copies, please email email@example.com to determine a special license agreement.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.