Don't know what Spring Security is? How to use Spring Security? Still, confused about OIDC Protocol?
Preparing for a Spring Interview. This book will help you with covering the fundamentals of Spring Security.
I cover Spring Security and implement a Spring Boot application using Spring Security to show different authentication flows.
In this book, I cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Spring Security
- Fundamentals of Authentication.
- Different Authentication Flows using Spring Security. Form-Based, SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Flows
- Fundamentals of Authorization with Spring Security
- Protection against common exploits
- Example implementation of all authentication flows
- Form-Based Login
- Login with Google
- Login with Keycloak OpenID
- Login with Keycloak SAML
- Login with Okta OAuth
What you will get -
BOOK IN PDF, .EPUB, .MOBI format.
GITHUB Repository Access
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee - No questions asked. You can always contact me on twitter at @betterjavacode.
As part of this book, you will also get any future revisions of the book and code.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.