Volume Buddy is a one of a kind new LUFS auto gain plugin that will change the way you mix and create music.
- Remove volume bias from your mixing by automatically compensating the difference in volume introduced by plugins.
- Volume Buddy gain stages in LUFS which is the measurement closest to how the human ear perceives sound. Post-effect perceived volume should sound equivalent to pre-effect perceived volume and LUFS measures precisely that.
- Train your ears to listen to how effects and plugins change your sound and not the volume.
- Increase the speed at which you work and mix without the need to manually gain stage.
- Target Mode allows you to set the level you wish the volume to be at and Volume Buddy automatically raises or lowers incoming audio to meet that level.
- Rack Mode automatically detects when placed into a group allowing you to make preset racks with any plugin, making anything you want auto gained.
- Works with all plugin types (VST, AU, native Ableton effects).
- CPU Friendly!
- For Ableton 9 (with Max for Live installed) and Ableton 10!
NOTE: Upon purchase please check your spam folder in email for receipt and download. Users have had issues with Gumroad emails being sent to spam so please mark Gumroad emails as not spam so any updates are shown in your email. For support please email Technoirco @ gmail.com Thank you!
v1.1: Fixed bug where volume would not remain set in Target Mode after pausing and replaying. Fixed a bug where volume would overshoot target value in certain instances. Added slider to adjust speed of update. Rack Mode now automatically detects when placed in a group. Now automatically slows down volume adjust and stops once target volume is reached, then upon change, adjusts again. Average Diff. bug fixed where upon clicking to see pre-adjust level, it would not return back to the proper Average Diff. value. Manual has been updated (please re-read).