Analog Waveforms is a free plugin featuring the basic waveforms of an analog synthesizer. Each waveform has been sampled note by note across 7 octaves (each sample being 10 seconds in length) which gives an accurate and genuine sonic representation of an analog synthesizer. The synthesizer in question is the Mopho by DSi.
All the samples have been looped for sustain notes and they are made available to the public domain. They can be downloaded separately from the plugin. Note that the plugin itself is not public domain, it's just the samples that are free to use for whatever purpose.
- 4 multi-sampled analog synthesizer waveforms: sawtooth, triangle, saw-triangle, pulse-width at 40%
- 355 MB of samples (16-bit, 44.1kHz mono Wav files)
- Room reverb
- Highpass/Lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, monophonic, and legato
- Compatible with Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra/Mojave.
- The plugin requires 559 MB of HD space.
- AU/VST3 macOS Catalina version via the Maize Sampler Player.
- Windows VST plugins in both 32-bit and 64-bit format.
- Windows VST3 in 64-bit format only.
- macOS High Sierra/Mojave VST/VST3/AU plugins format 64-bit only.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple's Logic Pro.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.