I sincerely apologize, but this event is very sold out. You can get a video that covers todays presentation, 1-1 support to answer your questions, a workbook, all the information below by going here: https://gumroad.com/l/10k01/nCA1
If you want to learn how to make a $1M+ Movie, which has a completely different development, funding, production, and distribution process, sign up for this face-to-face event https://gumroad.com/l/wTLq/k0nR4d
If you want to network with industry pros actively working to produce projects, sign up for this free event: https://gumroad.com/l/YWTLH/x7zk5if
Immediately after you sign up, you receive . . .
- Workbook: $10K Film Blueprint: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Video: Intellectual Property Rights (1 Hour)
- Primer: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Avoiding Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling (1 Hour)
- Video: Profitable Self Distribution Options (1 Hour)
- Video: Selling & Licensing Films Worldwide through Rights Trade (1 Hour)
- 24 Hours after the event you will receive a video that covers the information covered during the lunch presentation.
You will learn . . .
- Why making a micro-budget non-union feature you can sell is a good idea.
- Why it’s easy to do but you haven’t heard of many people who have done it.
- The characteristics of a good, sellable, $10K film script.
- The equipment you need and where to get it cheap.
- Where to get your cast and crew and how much to spend.
- Where to shoot your film.
- How to edit your film.
- Marketing your film effectively.
- Getting your film and your credits listed on IMDB.
- A Sample $10K Budget.
- Insurance, Payroll, Contracts, and Other Important (unskippable) Details
No Refunds: You get immediate access to most resources as soon as you sign up so there are no refunds for this workshop after you sign up.
About the Creator
Nancy Fulton produced a $10K feature documentary called Back From Iraq: The US Soldier Speaks which can still be found on Amazon. It was used in events and classrooms nationwide and earned her an invitation to appear on a national talk show. She currently supports more than 40,000 entertainment industry pros through online and face to face events. You can learn more about her work at www.EntertainmentIndustryEvents.com and www.linkedin.com/in/nancyfulton
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share