Welcome to the definitive HDRI video series.
3 hours of material which covers everything you need to know as a visual effects artist on High Dynamic Range Images.
Whether shooting, merging, stitching, editing or lighting with them, this video covers everything you need to know.
During this video series you’ll cover :
- Understanding HDRI’s.
- Shooting multiple exposures.
- Merging multiple exposures into a single HDR image.
- Stitching multiple HDRI's into a LatLong image.
- Adding exposure to a light source to closer match ‘scene referred imagery’.
- Editing a LatLong image, extracting lights and clear up.
- Lighting a scene using both a LatLong and ‘localised’ HDR images.
Software used during the training includes:
- Photoshop CC 2015.5
- PTGui Pro 9.2
- Autopano Giga 4.2
- Nuke 10
- Maya 2017
- Katana 2.5
- Arnold 1.3
- RenderMan 20
Movies - 1.19GB
Files (Original photos, HDRI examples, project files, etc) - 2.07Gb