The Live Color Dancer is a Max for Live device that actively changes track & clip color in Ableton in sync with the tempo! When you change a track's color, it affects the color of the track in arrangement view, as well as the instrument rack, if "select color automatically" is turned on.
With this device:
- You can change the rate, color, and dance conditions independently for tracks & clips.
- Master and return tracks can also dance!
- Night mode has all clips/tracks go black if they're not playing
- Up to 30 tracks, 20 clipslots per track, and 10 return tracks will be affected.
- Dancing stops if tempo is above 250.
These limitations are the result of the fact that if Ableton is overloaded with too many "change color" commands in a short time-frame, it will freeze and possibly crash. If you have the processing power to handle more color changes and it's necessary for your needs, feel free to open it up and edit mode and change a couple of things, or reach out to me through website/social media and I can help you out.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.