The album will be officially released and available on February 1st, 2019. This pre-order is for the digital version which will be provided in a high-quality mp3 format.
On January 15th, 2016 I started working on a new album. Since then it's taken me over two and a half years to compose, record and produce it along with the playing talents of several top-notch session/touring musicians from all around the world that I've met or worked with on my travels and I'm excited to say that it's nearly finished!
The album is titled Nomad, which I felt was fitting as the album has been composed and produced while I've been on the road touring around the world with several Cirque du Soleil shows for the past several years; and hence my life during this time has been very nomadic in nature.
The full-length album (51 minutes) is comprised of eight original instrumental compositions of mine in an acid jazz/funk/fusion style and features:
- Andrea Vadrucci (Italy) on drums (http://www.andreavadrucci.com/)
- Ben Todd (Australia) on drums and percussion (http://www.bentodd.com.au/)
- Cory Wong (USA) on guitar (https://www.corywongmusic.com/)
- Dane Laboyrie (Australia) on trumpet (https://www.danelaboyrie.com/)
- Daniel McIlvride (Australia) on trombone
- Dre Energy (USA) on drums (http://www.dreenergy.net/)
- Jean-Louis Locas (Canada) on bass guitar
- Quentin Angus (Australia) on guitar (https://www.quentinangus.com/)
- William Lawrence (UK) on guitar
...and of course myself on saxophones, ewi, piano/keyboard, synth, bass guitar and programming
The album is being engineered by Simon Cotsworth who has worked on albums and songs from some of my favourite artists such as Incognito, The Brand New Heavies, George Benson, D'Angelo and Level 42.