Here it is at last! The fourth design in my ‘Lounge Suite series’ ... a companion for The Peacock Stitching Chair, The Garden Chair, and Victorian Memories. Inspired my visit to Monet's garden at Giverny, the Pond Chair features the green Japanese bridge over the water lily pond, made famous by Monet’s many paintings on the subject.
This project comprises:
1. A downloadable, full-colour, 21 sheet pattern file which includes:
2. Cardboard shapes for the construction of the chair and artist's palette.
- a required materials list
- DMC threads and YLI ribbons conversion chart
- detailed stitching charts
- detailed stitch instructions and diagrams
- comprehensive finishing instructions with step-by-step photos to complete the chair, picture, and scissor fob.
3. Four wooden bead feet and brass fasteners.
NB: You will receive a link to download the pattern file. There will be a choice of receiving it as an A4-sized or as a Letter-sized print file. The cardboard shapes, bead feet and fasteners will be snail-mailed to your supplied mailing address.
You will need to source:
FABRIC:32 count Belfast Linen Platinum cut to 44cm W x 54cm H (17.5” W x 21.5” H)
Cascade House (Australia) Silk Threads and Ribbons were used to create this project. I have also included DMC and YLI Silk Ribbon conversions. Robyn from Cascade House would be more than happy to build you a project pack containing all the necessary threads and ribbons required to complete this project. NB: Janie recommends you do not purchase a project pack before the project has been released.
PROJECT DETAIL SHEET:
Download the first page of the pattern booklet here to get all the details about threads, ribbons, conversions from Cascade House to DMC and YLI, and the various additional supplies and tools you will need to source in order to complete your chair.
Whilst the pattern will be supplied as a downloadable file, the chair shapes, beads and metal brads will be sent to you via Australia Post.
Pack and post charges below are based on one set of templates and bead feet posted to one address and are in addition to the cost of the pattern.
Australia - AU$4.50
New Zealand - AU$6.85
Rest of the World - AU$12.00
1. Even though the prices for the kit and postage are in Australian dollars, (Janie lives in Australia) you will see the equivalent cost in US dollars (according to the exchange rate of the day) quoted as being charged to your credit card once your order has gone through.
2. When your credit card is charged for this pattern the name of the business on your statement will be 'Gumroad' rather than Janie Hubble Designs. This is because we are using the Gumroad platform to sell this pattern. For more info on this please click HERE.______________________________________
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your purchase.
Please click on the VIEW PRODUCT button to access your download.
Download the pattern booklet size appropriate to your printer (A4 or Letter) and choose the 'Print 100% size' option when printing.