Making better-for-you sweet treats that don’t feel like watered-down versions of the real thing is not impossible.
After author Marie Asselin was diagnosed as lactose intolerant, she embarked on a 15-year quest to create desserts that did not rely on the overuse of butter and cream to be crave-worthy. Over the years, she developed clever tricks that allowed her to significantly diminish the use of dairy products, carving a spot for healthy ingredients along the way.
In Sweet Spot, you’ll discover modern and elegant desserts that your guests will swoon over, but only you will know that you actually made healthier choices for them. Through quality ingredients and complex flavor combinations, you’ll create dishes that reach a balance between rich and satisfying—that sweet spot that means that you don’t need to overindulge to feel as though you treated yourself.
The book features more than 60 recipes, ranging from basic to elegant, along with mouthwatering photography, clever tips, a thorough chapter about essential baking ingredients, and information about the benefits of a dairy-free diet, a must-read for all sweet lovers, whether they’re lactose intolerant or not.
Included in Sweet Spot:
112 colorful pages, packed with information and recipes
- 20 exclusive, meticulously tested dessert recipes—special occasions cakes, small cakes, cookies and bars, spoonable treats, and candies
- 30 recipe variations that allow you to transform the main recipes into completely different, but equally delightful, desserts
- 23 versatile basic recipes that you can get creative with to concoct even more sweet endings
- Original mouthwatering photography
- Instructions to make all recipes with or without dairy products
- Imperial and metric measurements
- Detailed information about dairy-free baking ingredients and product recommendations
- A helpful chapter about lactose intolerance and dairy allergies, including tips to learn how to make better-for-you choices when grocery shopping
Sweet Spot is a professionally designed, instantly downloadable ebook in PDF format you can save on all your devices!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much for your support! I hope you'll enjoy baking from this eBook. Any questions? Reach out at email@example.com and I'll do my best to help.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.