Want to learn how to make lovely skirts that look professional and store-bought? Want to be able to draft and sew the following skirts:
1. A lovely pencil skirt that fits smugly
2. An A-line skirt that sits nicely on the waist
3. A paneled skirt with a hint of sexy
4. A 4-gored skirt, 6-gored skirt and 8-gored skirt that's glamorous
5. A mermaid skirt that's regal.
Then you will love this free skirt training course! First, I will show you how to draft a skirt sloper, then how to modify that sloper to create stunning skirt pieces that fit so well.
This course is a two week course, and the instant you enrol, you will get three videos
Then over the course of two weeks, you will get more tutorials sent to your email address. My goal is that, at the end of two weeks, you should be able to sew a fantastic skirt.
This free course is ideal for:
1. Beginners who can sew with a sewing machine but do not have the skills to design awesome skirts.
2. Seasoned seamstresses who have never tried pattern drafting before and wish to take their sewing to a new level.
To enrol into the course, simply enter 0 (zero) as amount you would pay and click 'I want this'.
So simple. Links (in a PDF file) would automatically be sent to your email. Subsequently, classes will be held multiple times each week and a link to the class sent to your email. Look forward to seeing you in the online class.