What is this for
Blender 3D add-on for color matching.
- Set the required color in the “Color” color picker field.
- Pressing "Search" buttons with the color fan name searches for the 5 closest colors in the specified color system.
- The “Add RGB Color” button under each found color adds the RGB node to the active material node tree for all selected meshes.
- The “Copy to Clipboard” button puts the search results to the clipboard.
Add-on web page
For more information visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/blender-add-on-color-matching/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the addon better.
Tested with Blender versions
2.79, 2.80, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.90
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive
1.3. for Blender 2.8x, 2.9x
1.1. for Blender 2.79
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.