What is this for
Blender 3D add-on for color matching.
- Set the required color in the “Color” color picker field.
- “Search NCS (NCl)”, “Search RAL Classic”, “Search RAL Design”, “Search RAL Effect”, searches for the 5 closest colors in the specified color system color fan.
- The “Add RGB Color” button under each found color adds the RGB node to the active material node tree for all selected meshes.
- The “Copy to Clipboard” button puts the search results to the clipboard.
Add-on web page
For more information visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/blender-add-on-color-matching/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the addon better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive
Tested with Blender versions