Trailer - https://youtu.be/94iqyE9psGQ
In this 6 part MODO workflow tutorial I go over how to use Modo 801 with Marvelous Designer and Zbrush to create a 3D base illustration. This work flow can be integrate it into illustration and concept art pipeline. The 3 hour video is in real time with commentary as I work, so you can follow every step.
Second Part of this Textural will be all photoshop and how to bring these images to a finish.
- Modo Full workflow how above image was created.
- Basics of Marvelous Designer
- Basics of Zbrush
- HD 1920x1152 mp4s
- Part 1_Modo (Block In, lighting and atmosphere)
- Part 2_Marvelous Designer (Hood and Cape)
- Part 3_Zbrush (Dressing the Character)
- Part 4_Marvelous Designer (Banner)
- Part 5_Modo (Incorporating 3D)
- Part 6_Modo (Details and Story)
- MaleBase.ZTL (zbrush file)
- Final Modo file (.LOX)
Thanks for the support guys!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share