Never forget any of the First 2000 Chinese characters with these flashcards, purposely formatted for easy self-printing.
One side shows a character, the other side its pronunciation and meaning, simple! Great for testing yourself. Try sticking them around your house, or print multiple times to play 'snap'.
Print and cut these out yourself. Includes both simplified and traditional Chinese versions.
This product is a digital download. After purchasing you will receive download links in your order confirmation email.
- Digital product – designed for self-printing (.pdf format)
- Each A4 page features 10 flash cards. Print the fronts, then turn the pages over and print the backs.
- Includes two seperate versions:
- Simplified Chinese Version
- Traditional Chinese Version
- Character is printed on one side, definition and pinyin pronunciation on the other.