Performing a wedding is both a great honor and a heavy responsibility.
The last thing you want is to ruin a wonderful couple's perfect day.
But you're also a busy person. You don't have a few dozen hours to spare to craft the perfect wedding ceremony.
We've already done the hours of work for you. Take the stress out of performing the wedding with these five wedding sermon templates.
You'll get five complete, editable wedding ceremony Word documents:
1. A traditional ceremony from 1 Corinthians 13
2. A traditional ceremony from Ephesians 5
3. A short and sweet ceremony from Mark 10
4. A modern ceremony from Genesis 2
5. And a vow rededication ceremony
6. BONUS: A Wedding Planning Sheet to help in your first meeting with the bride and groom.
With this bundle, all you have to do is select the sermon and ceremony that fits best, plug in the names of the bride and groom, add a few personal touches if you want, and you're ready to deliver a great experience for everyone.
You could also mix and match elements from one sermon to the next.
This is a resource that every pastor and wedding officiant needs in their toolbox. It's something I wish I had when I first became a pastor.
So take the stress and uncertainty out of officiating your next wedding, and download the Wedding Sermon Bundle today.
If you don't like them for any reason, I'll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked.