Remote work is the future of business, but working outside the office can be challenging for both leaders and teams. In this guide, we share with you the things that have helped us overcome the unique challenges that remote work presents and what we’ve done to make our relationships and culture stronger than ever, even with people spread across states and time zones. Whether you lead a remote team or you’re a team member working from home, you’ll find tips and resources that will help you make working remotely work for you.
Leaders will learn:
* How to set clear expectations for work & meetings
* A new approach to trust (for more on that, check out “Building Trust Through Virtual Meetings”)
* Which digital tools and strategies facilitate better communication and relationships
Teams will learn:
* Tools for staying productive at home
* How to set boundaries around work and personal time
* What expectations to set for themselves
* What kind of support to ask for from their leaders
You will see that there is not a price for this guide. We believe in a “pay-what-you-can” model, and want you to feel no obligation to pay if you do not have the resources. The amounts raised will help us produce more content to fuel our mission of helping people grow into the humans and leaders they want to be!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.