WkMeasureTools is a package of 4 tools that will help you to interactively measure distances or angles on any image manipulated in Substance Designer:
- WkRuler gets the distance between 2 points of the input node and displays it in the specified units.
- WkProtractor allows you to measure the angle between 3 points.
- WkTSNormalChecker provides a representation of the vector at the specified position of a tangent space normal map and highlights invalid values.
- WkImageInfo gives a summary of the image dimension and pixel density.
Each tool supports the following features, if applicable:
- Display units: Range [0,1], pixels, centimeters, meters, or degrees, radians, turns
- Support of non-square and 32 bits input images
- Auto placement of title and text values
- Tool size and color customization
A doubt before buying the pack?
Try WkRuler Light, a free version of the distance measuring tool, available here:
Use and documentation:
Instantiate the measuring tool in a graph, plug an image into its input plug and use the 2D gizmos to interactively do the measure in the 2D View.
See the Documentation page for help and tips.
This node is based on WkFunctionDrawer, a rich UI and tools dedicated library for Substance Designer developped by Werwack: werwackfx.com
Licenses and usage:
Single User License: The product can be used on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it. Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists or motivated pro artists.
Indie license: For teams up to 10 users
Studio license: Unlimited number of users
The content of this pack has been made to be used in production. It cannot be sold back, as a package nor as standalone products, it cannot be integrated in other packages, assets or materials. Visible use as embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products can only be done with the explicit agreement of the author.
Purchases are non-refundable.
Substance Designer supported versions: 2018.1.1 and above
Included: 4 Tools (.SBSAR) + example file.
Please note the source files (.SBS) are not provided.
- V1.02 (22/12/2018):
- Added global size parameter
- Repacked the packages in .sbsar instead of .sbs
- V1.01 (25/09/2018): Base version