Contains ALL the following JazzDuets Approach note exercises:
1) The 1, 2 and 3 Note introductory exercises PDF booklets in 12 keys which are designed to help the coherent assimilation of non diatonic jazzy embellishment notes for those new to the system.
2) The Approach Note Dominant 7th Booklets in C and Bb as per Youtube video containing Exercises and licks (2,3 and 4 note approaches)
3) The 12 jazz licks that are full of approach notes that traverse the
cycle of 5ths progression!
4) The Donna Lee Approach note solo in Concert and for Bflat and Eflat
5) The Marty Paich one note approach note exercise in 12 keys
The Following YouTube videos demonstrate the PDF files:
Thanks for supporting JazzDuets work