Weekly WordPress maintenance provides the peace of mind that your website is updated and performing as expected. Your site will be updated to the latest version of WordPress, in addition to updates for your theme and plugins. This helps you maintain security and performance over time. Site updates are manually performed every Friday.
Weekly and continuous maintenance includes:
- WordPress core updates
- Plugin updates
- Theme updates
- Database optimization
- Spam cleaning
- Manual site check before & after weekly update
- Continuous uptime monitoring
- Continuous security monitoring
- Weekly backup, with 5 full site and database backups saved for site restoration
Monthly maintenance and features include:
- Site performance check
- Monthly broken links scan and report
- Monthly report
Other great features
- Up to 30 minutes of fixes if caused by updates
- Add-on features offered at a discount
- Cancel anytime
* Must be used within the month and does not roll over. for any site you own or tech issue covered by my services.
** Must be used during the month, does not roll over. Updates can be sent at any time, for any site you own, but will be performed at next Friday update.
This service is offered under FoundPixel's Terms and Conditions for web development. By purchasing this subscription or service, you will be sent a standard terms and conditions agreement to sign if you haven't already.
If you are not a current client, I will email the address you subscribe with for details about your website. Please make sure you subscribe using a current email address, and check your spam folders if you do not hear from me within 24-48 hours, and/or contact me using this form.