Everyone's waiting for a "bounce in place" feature in Ableton Live since ages.
Well, if you have M4L, here's the one-click-only solution device, with easy Push implementation.
Place the device on your master track (you can put it anywhere actually), key/midi map its single button, save it in your default template and you're done!
When you want to bounce something, just place your playhead on the desired track and press you key/midi mapped button - or Select+Rec on Push - done!
Also works with multiple tracks (just solo every desired tracks, only possible with the Resample button, the top one).
Automatic naming : your new bounced audio file will conveniently be named "[rsmpl] name-of-the-recorded-track".
There's 2 buttons:
- the top one records the signal coming from the Master
- the bottom one records the signal from your track's output (post-mixer).
New in v1.3:
- Fix a bug where the device could trigger the resampling process when launching a set on certain conditions (related to key mapping) without any user action.
New in v1.2:
- the device could work unexpectedly if the -EnableArmOnSelection option was active in Live’s Options.tx
- added a Live 9 version (separate device), it should even work in Live 8.
New in v1.1:
- You can now choose to Resample (white button), or to Bounce Post-Fx (yellow button).
- Select+Record on Push, now triggers the Bounce operation instead of Resample.
Ableton Live 9 minimum.
Free limited version here: https://gum.co/JtvD
Video demo here: https://youtu.be/0Lpu0E0p8xg
2€ (VAT excl.) or more if you wish so!