Hi! I'm Jamie; and I'm a domestic missionary--called to write, preach, and minister prophetically.
I've been in the ministry for many years, and have been full-time since March 2017. As of November 2017, the Lord has grown this ministry to the point where we are reaching over 50,000 individual people each month through the From His Presence (R) blog ALONE (not counting other outreach arms or media outlets), and hundreds of thousands more through other outlets. We are reaching nearly every country on the face of the earth.
YOUR PARTNERSHIP HELPS US grow this ministry. Would you partner with me financially with a monthly gift subscription of any amount?
All the facts about how I will spend my time are below.
I am extremely accountable to God and to the local church, as well as being a passionate supporter of the Jewish people. Those are God's Scriptural requirements for being blessed, so you can know you're sowing into good ground. Any blessing you have received through my blog is the fruit of that, and I believe that YOU will be tremendously blessed as you partner with me to carry the Good News of Jesus Christ to sons and daughters all over the world.
Here are the facts about what, exactly, you'll be supporting as you partner with me:
Being a domestic missionary means I will divide my time between:
1) Serving our readers worldwide through writing, webinars, vlogging, etc at my blog, FromHisPresence.com, and other media outlets; and
2) Preaching the Gospel wherever I am invited;
3) Mentoring and raising up sons and daughters into the ministry; and
4) Serving the Body of Christ at my local church.
These things are our full-time occupation!
The theme of this ministry is, and will always be, helping people receive the love of Abba Father so they can walk in power, wholeness, holiness, and personal revival.
The Lord has called us to use our resources--including time, talent, and treasure--to serve in five specific areas:
1. To equip people for the work of the ministry through teaching of Scripture and through prophetic ministry;
2. By dedicating significant time to intercession for our readers and the nation through fasting and prayer;
3. To mentor--building people up, comforting them, and encouraging them;
4. To support and participate in global, short-term mission efforts--sending laborers onto the harvest field; and
5. To help Gospel workers (primarily pastors) when they need time for rest, refreshment, and soul care.
If you feel called to partner with me, here is what you'll receive:
Sowing financial seed is one form of honor, and whenever you honor someone, you always receive an impartation of what they have. That's just the Word of God. See Matthew 10:41: "He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward. And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward."
2. Prayer covering.
I take prayer very seriously. I will pray for you daily, and our Father always answers.
3. Ministry updates.
I make every effort to send my partners updates once a month, and sometimes more often, via email. As appropriate, I may send testimonies, ministry stories, and more (as long as I don't break confidentiality).
4. Financial blessing.
Again, it's simply the Word of God. Luke 6:38: "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” I've always been blessed by my giving. I've always seen God bring me a return on my investment into His Kingdom, and you will too. God simply cannot lie.
If God is calling you to sow into my work and ministry, please sign up today to partner with me financially by typing the monthly amount you wish to give into the price box above.
Thank you very much for your partnership and support, and may our Father bless you with increasing abundance as you sow into His harvest.