Current version: 1.6
DON'T FORGET TO RATE THIS PRODUCT!
IT'S TOO EASY
Although Terrain Styler is Terrain Mixer's baby brother, it is still a super-powerful tool when creating terrains. Learn more about 'Terrain Mixer' HERE.
You will get three (3) 8K displacement maps inside this package.
- MAKE SUBTLE OR COMPLEX CHANGES EASILY
- GO CRAZY WITH SIZE AND DETAILS
- WORKS WITH ANY SUBD LEVEL
- BAKE THE MAPS BY SIMPLY RENDERING THEM (F12)
- PRESERVE DETAILS AFTER BAKING
1. What is 'Terrain Styler'?
It is a complex 'Cycles' material setup that uses heightmaps for abstract terrain generation. The workflow is SUPER-FAST!
2. So, it is not an addon. Why?
An addon would only complicate the usage (but soon we'll make it anyway). You will be working with nodes just like you're used to.
3. Does it work with 'Eevee'?
When you're done with setting up your terrain (with 'Cycles' nodes) you can easily bake the maps (Height and Diffuse) and use them in 'Eevee'.
4. Can I combine it with particles (hair, stones, trees)?
After you define the shape of your terrain, bake the heightmap and apply it to a new 'Plane' object with the 'Displacement Modifier'. After that, you can play with particles.
5. How many heightmaps are included in this package?
There are three (3) 8K displacement maps inside the package, more than enough for you to generate unlimited terrains.
6. How can I create my own heightmaps?
Actually, you can make new ones by baking the results of your mixing. If you want to invest in a more professional tool for generating terrains and heightmaps, try Quadspinner 'Gaea'. That's the tool we use.
7. How big is the default terrain?
2000x2000 meters. Try not to change its size while working with the material nodes. You can do anything you want after you bake the heightmap and apply it to a new plane.
8. How should I use the camera?
For the XYZ panning use the sliders or enter the exact value. Use the mouse for rotating and zooming.
9. Can I control what happens where?
Once you get used to it - yes. With the Image Mask node, you can get pretty accurate when adding lowlands.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.