Making the complex into something simple
Working with color is tricky when you do not know much about the theory.
Sometimes it is difficult to achieve the correct shading and it is very common to use black to represent the shadows and white to represent the lights, which is totally wrong.
In this video I will cover the use of colors and tone values in a very simple way, without having to deep dive in the theory of colors.
In addition, you'll learn how to represent different materials, such as glass, plastic, chrome and milled metal.
And for those who don't like working with paths, this variation of 3 Pillars of Rendering is more focused on freehand style.
Get it right now and move on more step closer to your dreams!
• How to design with silhouettes and color blocking.
• How to work with colors using references.
• How to render glossy plastic, chrome, glass and milled metal.
• Finishing, details and composition.
• TIFF file (Photoshop® rendering) available for study with layers opened.