Whether you’ve never done user testing before or you have but lack a repeatable process, How to Design Apps People Actually Want to Use will help you uncover valuable user insights, improve product usability and build apps your users can’t live without.
By the end of this book, you’ll be able to…
- Articulate the benefits of user testing to clients and key stakeholders
- Identify functions and features that would benefit from user testing
- Secure and schedule your ideal test participants with ease
- Prepare all assets for user tests, including prototypes, scripts, and test outlines
- Set up for in-person and remote user tests, including all equipment and tech
- Facilitate valuable user tests with confidence
- Improvise and adapt mid-test to reveal unexpected (and often high-value) discoveries
- Analyze and prioritize your results and turn them into solutions
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.