Gary Friedman's books are known for their thoroughness and approachability. And now, Gary is working on a new book covering the incredible Sony A1.
Aimed at experienced still photographers and videographers alike, this book explains every feature in excruciating detail, providing the most comprehensive book available anywhere on this camera. Details include:
* Every video setting and feature
* Hidden features that can only be had by assigning them to buttons first
* Shortcuts to quickly navigate through the new menu system
* The phase-detect AF's little-known blind spot and how to avoid it
* All of Gary's personal camera settings and customizations
* A comprehensive guide to 3rd party adapters for legacy glass
* Step-by-step instructions for uploading images and video from the field using the Transfer and Tagging app and FTP
* And more!
This ebook will become available in 3 different formats: A full-color .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for Kindles), plus an .epub file for all other e-readers. One price gets you all 3 DRM-free files which you are free to copy and load onto all of your electronic devices. The final price will be $36.45 but you can order now at more than 10% off. Your credit card or paypal account won't be charged until the book is actually released.
Printed versions will also be available via print-on-demand publisher Lulu.com in both black-and-white and color.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.