Use Code: Conference21 for a special 100% discount during the Conference 21 Summit
• Do you want to spread your message to the world? Do you want others to see you as the authority on your topic? Do you want potential customers to pay more attention to you? Is your answer yes? Then how do we do this, you ask. We do it with a book. Books are the new calling cards. They are our brochures.
• Books position you as the authority and expert in your topic. Books make fantastic marketing tools. Books get opened, read, and saved. A book is great for opening channels of communication. Books give you something to anchor yourself to. You can refer to them in your marketing and in your presentations. They make great gifts for a new or current customer. People do not throw them away. These days books are easy to create and publish a book. You can become a published author in no time.
• The basis of Easy Book Creation is about sharing the lessons you have learned in your career, business, or life. Passing them on to your employees, clients, or the world. Using a book, you introduce yourself and your expertise to others. Books are lead magnets for your business. You are not writing your book to make money from royalties, though it is nice if it happens. You make money by giving your book away to potential clients.
• Treat your book as if it is your business card or brochure. A business, service, FAQ, how-to, or legacy book is simple to write and easy to produce. We do this with a technique I have developed called the Easy Book Creation method. Simple steps to take you from creation to publishing to success.
1. Write your #1 top tip, most asked question, or idea in one sentence.
2. #1 was your best, now follow with #2-10
3. Write one paragraph on each idea.
4. Expand each idea to 5-10 paragraphs. In order, #1-10
5. Add author bio, front matter, back matter, services, or products. Your #1 tip is your book title.
6. Have your book edited and proofed
7. Format your book for print or e-book
8. Create a cover for your book and final proofing
9. Prep and output book files for publishing, write description, keyword, price
10. Upload your book files to KDP/Amazon for publishing and selling, Hit publish
11. Start marketing, selling, and using your book
Video training being added shortly,
J. Bruce Jones
J. Bruce Jones is a #1 International Best-Selling Author, graphic designer, and product developer. Bruce writes, speaks, and consults on publishing, blogging, and product creation. Bruce is the author and creator of over 50 books, on geography, music, business, publishing, children’s and coloring. He also practices Tai Chi and plays with his hula hoop when he gets a chance.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.