Paired with Takahashi-san's awesome video lesson you can now pick up this instant, easy strategy template that extends your own abilities beyond the level that the video gives you...
- The right sequence of fly changes that will give you the most information about the fish AND minimize your chances of spooking fish before they have had chance to eat your fly
- WHY that sequence works – and how it relates to our previous lessons on fly manipulations
- The two secret flies from Takahashi-san's box that were so successful during his actual Video demonstration (and now with two more secret flies from his box in the bonus PDF)
- A simple - but so often overlooked - aspect of the classic “Semenai tokoro” or “Sao-nuke” ideas that highlight the benefits of finding fish that have not been targeted by previous anglers
- The importance of the correct “contact” with your fly (a light, almost imperceptible tension between your rod tip and fly)
- The ninja-level “short hook set” used by Takahashi-san to both minimise fly losses in bushes and also increase the proportion of successful hook-ups with fish (and why that works so well)
- How to start to be a “fishing detective” and use the way that fish respond to your deliberate changes in tactics to work out what those fish are doing
I'll also bet that there are many important things in the video lesson that, without the analysis in the pdf, you would miss out on...So this simple downloadable booklet is an essential multiplier of the value in the fantastic, exclusive video lesson...
As with all Tenkara in Focus Digital Download products - you don't risk a penny because if you aren't completely satisfied I'll give you 100% of your money back (you can even take 6 months to make your mind up - your guarantee is good for that full six months after your purchase).
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share