The Axure Salesforce widget library has arrived! 200+ remarkably interactive widgets, meticulously crafted pixel by pixel from the Lightning Design System CSS. For use with Axure RP 8 only.
- Salesforce Widget Library (.rplib file)
- Salesforce Icon Library (.rplib file) See the icon library
- Starter Template (.rp file)
- Salesforce Icons Folder (.png and .svg)
- Template file used to build the demo (.rp file) For users who prefer to copy and paste.
- Free updates for life - This library will be updated from time to time, you will automatically be notified by email with a download link anytime I make an update.
- Activity Timeline
- App Launcher
- Button Groups
- Icon Groups
- Date Tables
- Docked Composer
- Docked Utility Bar
- File Selectors
- Form Elements
- Global Headers
- Global Navigation
- Media Objects
- Page Headers
- Process / Wizard
- ***And a special default section so users don't have to switch between libraries constantly. Default library includes the most common elements used when prototyping like a simple button, dividers, checkbox, etc.
Features You Will Love
- Global styles utilized for hover, active, disabled and selected states. This means you can change styles once, and have every widget update automatically.
- Well organized and labelled elements.
- Widgets behave like genuine Salesforce widgets, with every state of interaction meticulously recreated. Even checkbox focus was preserved, in an attempt to perfectly mimic the Lightning Design System specifications.
- CSS perfect styling. I spent countless hours inspecting element in browser to ensure that each widget exactly matches the Salesforce CSS.
- Widgets built using simple and intuitive Axure best practices.
Need help with something? I'm on Twitter all the time!
(Answers will appear on the very bottom of Live Preview welcome screen, in the FAQ section.)
Looking to buy every product I've made?