This workshop extends your core brand definition with a just cause map that gives direction to your brand in the digital space
Your just cause map is the foundation for your Brand Assistants.
By communicating your just cause map you can align with like-minded people and brands and co-create your network.
Why define your just cause map?
- It helps you find companies you want to work with. (Align visions)
- Creates clarity and direction for your digital product team.
- Your just cause map is the foundation for your Brand Assistant in the digital space.
- Brand Assistants build relationships with their employees, partners, and customers by scaling your story and service into enticing digital conversations.
The Moral High Grounds
Choosing the moral high ground is easier than you think; just define your just cause map.
These times make us conscious that we need to apply Network Thinking and activate our partners and customers for sustainable business. Help build what the world needs through your just cause map.
• Digital Product designers who want to add hospitality to their digital domain.
• Brands who want to reclaim brand ownership in the digital space.
• Companies that want to scale their story in the digital space.
Define your Just Cause Map today!
Stellar Foundation Workshops on Gumroad
Three DIY workshops for brands that want to become meaningful.
Every brand a just cause map (FREE)
Define your Brand Assistant ($3799)
Extract your actionable design principles ($1249)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your interest in the workshop: Define your meaningful conversational brand.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.