Stellar Questions for founders
Who are you?
What do you do?
Why does it matter what you do?
What do your customers expect from your brand?
Who is your audience really?
What is their life like?
What do they need?
What value do you provide?
-- more on nielskijf.com
Become a Conversational Brand
What is the result of your offering in the real world? How can you align your employees and partners with a just cause? Show the world that you care beyond your products and services and design a Brand Assistant for your domain. Build relationships in digital and become a conversational brand.
By defining your just cause you align your vision for a better future. Streamline your story with aligned intent, purpose, and meaning.
Why define your just cause map?
- Align your employees with a clear horizon.
- Create a foundation for your ethical design.
- Let your meaning, and purpose dictate your intent.
- Know for which emotional spectrum you are designing.
- Add clarity to your communication and workstreams.
- Motivate your team, partners, and customers with your moral compass.
- Your just cause map is the first step in becoming a conversational brand that resonates with people.
Choose the Moral High Grounds
Choosing the moral high ground is the first step, defining your direction the second step.
These times make us conscious that we need to embrace co-creation as colonial design thinking is getting old. Define your success as personal intent x shared purpose. Radiate meaning, and you will attract the customers that care.
• Brand Managers that understand that meaningful brands can start conversations in the digital space.
• Digital Product designers who want to add meaning to their software design.
• Founders who want to reclaim their in the digital space.
• Sustainable brands that want to scale their story in the digital space.
Define your Just Cause Map today!
DIY and download the worksheet for free
or request a co-design session in Miro:
PS: These materials will be rebranded soon.
Become a Conversational Brand | Choose Assistant-centered Design.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your interest in the workshop: Define your meaningful conversational brand.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.