Although Rails is quite secure by default, you can still easily shoot yourself in the leg and get hacked. In this course, I will show you how an attacker would try to hack a typical Rails app and the best techniques to prevent it.
Who should take this course?
- Rails developers who wants to write more secure code
Penetration testers interested in penetration testing/auditing Rails applications
What will the students get?
- Screencast of the course material
- 15 days money back guarantee. If you think you haven't got out anything from the course, you will get a refund.
- Access to a private Slack channel to ask questions from the trainer for 3 months
Who is the trainer?
- Greg Molnar, OSCP certified ethical hacker, Rails developer. You can find out more about him at https://greg.molnar.io