The modern fur market is as complex as it's ever been and trappers and fur harvesters must take a proactive approach to get the most value from their fur. This 57 page paperback book provides a basic understanding of the overall fur market, and explores marketing alternatives to maximize profit.
- an overview of the fur market
- different forms forms of wild fur that can be sold, and the pros and cons of each
- where to sell fur, and how to find the buyer that meets your needs
- alternatives to selling raw fur, and how these can make you more money
- ways to profit from furbearers in addition to selling fur