CalcuDoku is a fun and addicting logic puzzle game that combines Sudoku with math. CalcuDoku is a fun way for kids practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts. CalcuDoku teaches your child math, logical thinking and deductive reasoning skills, even at a young age. CalcuDoku improves critical thinking and making quick decisions based upon available evidence. CalcuDoku is a brain game that helps to train the brain of your child. In addition, CalcuDoku demands attention to detail - noticing patterns, spotting opportunities, and finding the right moment to make a move. CalcuDoku is not only fun and interesting – it might just help prepare your kids for better success in school and in life.
CalcuDoku For Kids Mixed Grids - Easy to Hard is a collection of 145 puzzles:
• 44 easy CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 40 medium CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 40 hard CalcuDoku puzzles, going from 4x4 to 9x9
• 21 extra logic puzzles
The goal of CalcuDoku is to fill the grid in with the numbers 1-N (N is the number of rows/columns in the grid) such that:
• Each row contains exactly one of each number.
• Each column contains exactly one of each number.
• Each bold-outlined group of cells (cages) contains numbers which achieve the specified result using the specified mathematical operation (+, -, ×, ÷). Sometimes the sign +, -, × or ÷ is omitted, in which case you also need to find the correct sign.
• Numbers may repeat within a cage.
I guarantee that every logic puzzle in this CalcuDoku puzzle book has been carefully checked to ensure that each puzzle has only 1 solution.
None of the puzzles in this book will appear in any of the other PuzzleBooks.net books.
At PuzzleBooks.net you find other books and e-books for kids with puzzles like Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, Sudoku, Binary Puzzles, Futoshiki, Jigsaw Sudoku and Wordoku.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.