These six videos are included in the Full Course along with the corresponding lesson, but are available to you as a bundle here if you aren't purchasing the full course. Nearly 60 minutes of extra information and inspiration! I include both streaming video AND audio downloads, though most are best viewed onscreen since they contain step-by-step instructions.
- Self-Address Stamped Envelope Instructions. Get step-by-step visual instructions on how to submit via snail mail, both for queries in #10 business-sized envelopes and larger envelopes for full picture book manuscripts and partial or full novels.
- Formatting Your Manuscript in MS-Word. Step-by-step onscreen instructions for formatting your manuscript professionally in Microsoft Word (shown on a Mac, but should transfer to PC users).
- Working with Illustration Notes (picture book writers). Examples and suggestions for when and how to include illustration notes in your manuscripts.
- Tips for Using Tracking Sheet Templates. Step-by-step instructions for using the the templates that accompany Lesson 4.
- A Word About the Industry and Submission Tips. Based on my experience and knowledge, I share a few thoughts on large and small publishers as well as additional tips for submitting your manuscripts.
- Writing the Synopsis: A Conversation with the Plot Doctors (novelists). Join me as I talk with Anna-Maria Crum and Hilari Bell--the Plot Doctors. Not only do they lead us through a focused, concise method for writing a synopsis, but they also give incredible tips for actually writing your novel! I go back to it again and again as I work on my novels.