Working as a Business Process Analyst requires a deep understanding of the methodologies, principles and techniques of business process management.
This email course offers a solid foundation of business process analysis and contains details of the key principles and concepts of Business Process Management (BPM).
It is presented in an easy-to-digest format as a 5-day email course that can be consumed while on the go.
Sign up for the course and also get a download of:
- Business Process Definition Template
- Business Process Definition Guide/Infographic
Introduction to Business Process Analysis & BPM Project Roles/Governance
• What Business Process Analysis entails
• The role of a Business Process Analyst in an organization
• The roles involved in a BPM project
Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM)
• What Business Process Management (BPM) means
• The benefits of BPM
• The difference between BPM & ERP
BPM: Understanding and Modelling Business Processes
• What a process means
• The basics of business process modelling
BPM: Process Analysis & Mapping Techniques
• Overview of key techniques that can be applied on business process management projects
BPM: Process Improvement Methodologies
• Business process improvement methodologies
BPM: Process Design Principles, Issues & Best Practices
• Approaching process design and improvements
BPM: Technology Landscape
• Key elements of BPM Technology/BPMS Architecture
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for registering for this course.
You have now been scheduled to receive daily emails from us for the duration of the course.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share