Working as a Business Process Analyst requires a deep understanding of the methodologies, principles and techniques of business process management.
This email course offers a solid foundation of business process analysis and contains details of the key principles and concepts of Business Process Management (BPM).
It is presented in an easy-to-digest format as a 5-day email course that can be consumed while on the go.
Sign up for the course and also get a download of:
- Business Process Definition Template
- Business Process Definition Guide/Infographic
Introduction to Business Process Analysis & BPM Project Roles/Governance
• What Business Process Analysis entails
• The role of a Business Process Analyst in an organization
• The roles involved in a BPM project
Introduction to Business Process Management (BPM)
• What Business Process Management (BPM) means
• The benefits of BPM
• The difference between BPM & ERP
BPM: Understanding and Modelling Business Processes
• What a process means
• The basics of business process modelling
BPM: Process Analysis & Mapping Techniques
• Overview of key techniques that can be applied on business process management projects
BPM: Process Improvement Methodologies
• Business process improvement methodologies
BPM: Process Design Principles, Issues & Best Practices
• Approaching process design and improvements
BPM: Technology Landscape
• Key elements of BPM Technology/BPMS Architecture
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for registering for this course.
You have now been scheduled to receive daily emails from us for the duration of the course.