Congrats, you're getting married!!
After the excitement and celebration wears down a bit, you'll most likely end up sitting down with your fiance to discuss a spending plan for the wedding.
If the sky is not the limit in terms of your budget, you'll NEED this guide
Getting married is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but it doesn’t have to come at a once-in-a-lifetime price.
After pulling off an amazing wedding for less than $10,000, (without hiring a wedding planner), I realized I had so much to share with future brides so I organized all my findings, tips, and strategies to create a 50-page guide packed with valuable information to help you save on costly wedding expenses that aren’t being openly discussed.
With my strategies, you can have your cake and eat it too :)
What You'll Learn and Receive When You Order This Guide:
- Specific ways to save on your wedding (that actually work) that you might not of heard before
- An insider’s look at a real authentic wedding budget
- Important questions to ask as you shop around for vendors
- Negotiation and bartering strategies
- How to do away with hidden costs that can add up like wedding flowers
- Our honeymoon strategy (How we jetted off to the Caribbean for a romantic getaway for an entire week for only $400)
- Free printables to help you stay organized during the wedding planning process
- Tons of other helpful hacks that will help you plan a wonderful wedding on budget and save thousands in the process
Keep in mind that it's YOUR big day and you can plan your wedding however you like, so this is not a how-to guide but rather a guide that walks you through all the steps you can take to uncover options that will allow to shave costs off your total budget.
Then, you can take action by doing what works best for your situation.
More savings = More $$$ for you and your partner to spend on other goals as you start your new life together.
This guide is on sale for only $15 for a limited time only so be sure to order your copy today for yourself (or a friend who could use some wedding budgeting help) in order to gain access to all my strategies and resources that will help you save BIG on your big day.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share