The YES/NO Audio Book
How to do less...
and achieve more.
If you find yourself rushing trough life, balancing multiple priorities, constantly busy but not really getting anywhere, then you need this book.
Complete, unabridged audiobook
This audio book is complete and unabridged, with numerous pdf exercises, tools and illustrations to supplement the high quality mp3 recordings.
The YES/NO Audiobook is read by the author, Dr Mike Clayton, with contributions from career coach, Felicity Dwyer. It contains over four and a half hours of audio.
You will have more time for what matters to you
Are you one of those people who has already read a good number of time management books, but found they don’t give you all the time you need?
If you regularly find yourself saying ‘I need more time’, don’t turn to time management techniques – they won’t deliver. But the YES/NO Book will.
Less stress; more productivity
The YES/NO Audiobook will give you insights and practical techniques that will allow you to take control of your decisions, to become less stressed, to be less busy, yet more productive. That way, you will be able to focus on what matters.
You will know exactly what to say YES to, and when you should say NO. Perhaps more important, The YES/NO Audiobook will show you how to say YES with style, and how to say NO with confidence and authority.
Here is what you will get:
Over 4½ hours of high quality audio in 19 MP3s, supplemented by a 60 page PDF workbook, filled with resources for you to print and use to help you master the skills of YES and NO.
- 00 – Introduction
Free sample: Introduction
Part 1: Stuck on YES
- 01 – Meet the Gopher
- 02 – Bury the Gopher
Part 2: YES or NO?
- 03 – The Meaning of NO
- 04 – When to say YES and when to say NO
- 05 – How to say YES
Part 3: Choosing NO
- 06 – The Psychology of NO
- 07 – Say NO for now
- 08 – The YES/NO Compass
- 09 – How to Say NO
- A1 – Super NO
- A2 – 1: Quiz Questionnaire
- A2 – 2: Interpret your answers
- A3 – 1: Saying NO to Colleagues and Customers
- A3 – 2: Saying NO to Deals and Decisions
- A3 – 3: Saying NO to Friends and Family
- A3 – 4: Saying NO to Treats and Temptations
- A3 – 5: Saying NO to Irrational Thinking
- A4 - Manipulative Games
In addition to over 4¼ hours of the full, unabridged audio recording of The YES/No Book, you will also get a PDF workbook with the following resources:
- 14 hand drawn illustrations, drawn by artist Toni Goffe
- 13 Exercises and personal effectiveness tools
- The full YES/NO Dictionary, describing all of the key words used in The YES/NO Audiobook
- Masters of YES/NO: links to web resources where experts speak about their ideas
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
I do hope you will enjoy your new audiobook package. Best Wishes. Mike.