In this live online workshop you learn how to buy full 3D environments ranging from modern apartments and gothic castles to wooded glens and upscale offices to shoot your film and television scenes in.
In other workshops we’ve discussed how you can film live characters in digital environments. In this workshop we show you how to acquire the environments you need.
Topics addressed in this event include:
- Where to shop for environments and what you should be looking for in terms of geometry, lighting, environmental effects, etc.
- Where to get and how to install the free software require to view and modify models.
- How to make changes to lighting, move, and remove geometry to better meet your needs.
- How to rendering images of your 3D environments.
- How to hire people to create and modify 3D environments
- Where and how to shoot your scenes using 3D environments
- Licensing issues and requirements
- Click View Product in your confirmation email right after you order to download your invitation with the link required to attend the live event.
This workshop comes with a live online event, a recording of the event, and a primer reviewing the links mentioned and the material presented. Note VIP MEMBERS receive this workshop and all its resources as part of their membership. Their exclusive invitation is in the VIP Library. If you are not a VIP Member and would like to become one, sign up here: https://gumroad.com/l/tyQs/1x33v
If you have questions about this introductory workshop to using 3D environments to shoot scenes for film and television, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our Sponsor: A quick thanks to Mobile Motion Mocap in Burbank for their technical support and green screen environment in offering this workshop. For more information about their production services, rentable virtual production studio, optical and inertial motion capture solutions, email sales@mobilemotionmocap, or call (818) 237-3320. Learn more at MobileMotionMocap.com