Ten minutes and a beautiful piece of fabric is all you need to make this cute pillow cover. Use a ready-made pillow form or make one from the included directions.
A little 'pinch' at the waist creates dramatic and elegant styling. Perfect for gifts, decorating and embellishing.
The 'In A Pinch' pillow is my go-to quick gift. It's great for anyone and anywhere, to give a little comfort in a pinch. Great for the car, couch, plane, chair or bed.
Great beginner project and to sew with kids.
Make a pillow form or buy a ready made one. See Materials list for product recommendations for both options.
Ready made pillow forms are usually a little overstuffed for this project. Directions included to de-poof and take a little stuffing out. Save that extra stuffing for your next pillow!
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Approximately 12" x 16"
- Fabric: 12 1/2" strip selvage to selvage for Pillow Cover (42-45" wide)
- To Make Pillow Form: Two pieces of fabric 12 1/2" x 16 1/2" (white fabric recommended) plus 8 oz bag of 100% polyester fiberfill stuffing (Fairfield 'Supreme' is nice)
- Pillow Form: Make or Buy a 12" x 16" 'Travel' size
- To Buy a Pillow Form: 12" x 16" 'Travel Pillow', Fairfield 'Home Elegance' Item: XP1216 or 'Soft Touch' Item: ST1216