The complete guide to creating Bootstrap themes.
What You'll Learn:
- Best practices for creating Bootstrap themes
- How to setup a development environment with Harp.js
- How to create a theme quickly with LESS
- Step-by-step guide to create a style guide
- Packaging your themes for sale
- Marketing tips for your Bootstrap themes
- All source files and a boat load of bonus files
- Free eBook & Premium file updates for life!
The Complete Package includes the eBook and Premium Files.
- The 152-page eBook
- 2 premium Bootstrap 3 themes
- A landing page template for selling themes
- An HTML email template for selling themes
- A development & production version of the style guide, advanced layouts and third party plugins taught in the eBook
- HTML and iBooks Author documentation templates for your themes. Also a sample PDF documentation file
- PSD image preview templates for all the popular theme marketplaces
- A README template for your theme
What are people saying?
"This is the only Bootstrap resource you will ever need. In his book, Matt teaches you everything you need to know to start building your sites with Bootstrap. But more than that, he also gives you the tools to use and the best-practices to know. Our website users have been asking for a Bootstrap Bible for a long time. Everything I need to know, all in one place. At last it's here… and this is it."
- Peter Brady - LoveBootstrap.com Founder
"Mastering Bootstrap is a valuable resource for anyone serious about becoming a Bootstrap theme author. The book is well written, carefully crafted and covers all the essential topics for creating and selling Bootstrap themes."
- Christopher Gimmer - BootstrapBay.com Founder
"The "creative type" is a myth. You are capable of beautiful design. Mastering Bootstrap is designed to help both experienced designers and rank novices get an understanding of how Bootstrap theming works. In fact, I’ll be the first to admit I learned a couple of things from this book."
- Carlos Alvarez - BlackTie.co Founder