The Construction Site Management NVQ Level 6 Diploma is designed for construction personnel who carry out, the function of Construction Site Management; it will enable them to gain a recognized qualification to prove competence. The Construction Site Management Units provide an overview of all aspects of the job role.
Course Brief below :
Course Aims and Objectives Candidates for the qualification are expected to demonstrate substantial experience, knowledge and understanding of construction site management activities. To achieve this qualification managers have to provide satisfactory evidence of their management and technical knowledge and competence in the workplace this includes:
* Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
* Allocating Work and Checking People?s Performance in the Workplace
* Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
* Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
* Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
* Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
* Controlling Project Progress against Agreed Programmed in the Workplace
* Managing Personal Development in a Construction related Workplace ?
* Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
* Establishing, Controlling and Monitoring Environmental Factors and Sustainability in the Workplace
* Planning the Preparation of the Site for the Project or Operation in the Workplace
* Ensuring that Work Activities Resources Meet Project Work Requirements in the Workplace
* Identifying, Allocating and Palnning the Deployment and Use of plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
* Organising, Controlling and Monitoring Supplies of Materials in the Workplace
* Establishing and Monitoring Communication Systems and Organisational Proedures in the Workplace
* Establishing Project Dimensional Control Criteria in the Workplace
* Controlling Project Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
* Evaluating Feedback information and Recommending Improvements in the Workplace
This item is sold on the understanding it is supplied as study aid material and should be used as such
Plagiarism is frowned on rather seriously by your course provider
Please make sure you have access to the email address you enter in the login page.
*** NEW FOR 2018 ***
What you will get is a audio study guide explanation of the Full Course:
All 17 modules as listed below in Audio MP '3' format broken down into the separate questions asked on the course.
All 25 questions explained fully giving you a much more workable explanations of each module studied aimed at giving you a better understanding of how to break down the NVQ jargon.
Whilst adding your studies and giving a better insight on how you should arrive at the answers required