Install it and your Mac battery will last up to a 25% more* and lower down your CPU temp up to 25ºC depending on use, including lower fan speeds due to heat reduction.
Just updated! October 1, 2019, version 2.9.0Features:
This PRO version includes a bunch of extra features like:
- New fan auto mode.
- Free updates.., forever.
- macOS Catalina ready!
- Dark mode fully supported.
- Enter the root password only once.
- Status bar fully customisable (temp, cpu, fans...)
- Disable Turbo Boost when charger is disconnected.
- Disable Turbo Boost when battery level goes below a configurable setting and/or depending on remaining time estimation.
- Enable / Disable turbo boost when the selected app is running.
- Choose Turbo Boost enabled default mode (On or Off).
- OSX Notifications integration.
- ºC and ºF display.
- Working on Macbooks, iMacs.. etc and in general, all Macs equipped with Intel Turbo Boost technology.
Translated to English & Spanish. Other languages in beta (Russian, Chinese, German, French, Polish, Czech, Italian).
And many more like open the app at login, disable at launch, enable and disable turbo boost, monitor your cpu temp and fan speeds, etc.
And remember, buying the app will get you free updates... forever :).
What others say?
"I noticed nearly an hour increase in potential battery life when using the app to toggle Turbo Boost off on a new model MacBook Pro". OSXDaily
"The MacBook Pro also runs noticeably cooler, and gains about 25% more battery life"....."I’m going to continue to happily run Turbo Boost Switcher Pro to selectively give myself better battery life, and I recommend it for anyone else with the same need". Marco.org - Tumblr Founder.
Enjoy and thanks!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support! People like you helps keeping this project alive. If you need it you can contact at email@example.com. Enjoy! :)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share