The long thigh muscles connect the corner points of the hip bones to the inside and outside of the lower leg. When the lower legs are stabilized, these muscles can stabilize and/or control the hip bones. When the hip bones are stabilized, these muscles can stabilize or control rotation of the shin bones.
With long thigh muscle control you can improve control and stabilization of knee rotation as well as control and stability of your hip bone (and to an extent, your SI joints.)
The long thigh muscle program takes you through a series of exercises designed to help you activate and control the long thigh muscles.
- 0 4 0 0a 0 Shin Rotation Basics.mp4
- 0 4 0 0a 1 Shin Rotations with Forefoot Focus.mp4
- 0 4 0 0b Shin Rotations with Foot Awareness.mp4
- 0 4 0 0c Shin Rotations with Straight Knees.mp4
- 0 4 0 1a L Hip Shin Rotations Straight Knees.mp4
- 0 4 0 1b L Hip Shin Rotations Outer Inner.mp4
- 0 4 0 1c L Hip Shin Rotations Foot Note.mp4
- 0 4 0 1d L Hip Resisted Shin Rotations.mp4
- 0 4 0 1e L Hip Bent Knee Resisted Shin Rotations.mp4
- 0 4 0 1f L Hip Bent Knee Resisted Shin Rotation Notes.mp4
- 0 4 0 2 feeling the long hip muscles during resisted shin rotations.mp4
- 0 4 a0 why practice shin rotation and foot control.mp4
- 0 4 a1 1 basic hip bone movement practice.mp4
- 0 4 a1 2 basic hip movement adjustments.mp4
- 0 4 a1 3 basic hip movements and attenuating discomfort.mp4
- 0 4a Hip bone references 1 sacrum.mp4
- 0 4a Hip bone references 2 sacrum.mp4
- 0 0 1b 0 Hip Bone References, Pubic Bone.mp4
- 0 0 1b 1 Hip Bone References, ASICs.mp4
- 0 0 1b 2 Hip Bone References, Sitting Bones.mp4
- 0 0 1b 3 Hip Bone References, PSIC.mp4
- 0 4b 01 moving hip bones relative to knees intro.mp4
- 0 4b 02 moving hip bones relative to knees.mp4
- 0 4b 03 hip bone to knee single leg intro.mp4
- 0 4b 04 hip bone to knee single leg ASIC.mp4
- 0 4b 05 hip bone to knee single leg PSIC.mp4
- 0 4b 06 hip bone to knee single leg Pubic bone.mp4
- 0 4b 07 hip bone to knee single leg sitting bone.mp4
- 0 4b 08 hip bone to knee single leg knee straight.mp4
- 0 4b 09 hip bone to knee paired references intro.mp4
- 0 4b 10 hip bone to knee single leg hip crest and bottom edge.mp4
- 0 4b 11 hip bone to knee single leg front points and back points.mp4
- 0 4c 1 resisted pulling intro.mp4
- 0 4c 2 resisted pulling ASIC.mp4
- 0 4c 3 resisted pulling Pubic bone.mp4
- 0 4c 4 resisted pulling pubic bone note.mp4
- 0 4c 5 resisted pulling sitting bone.mp4
- 0 4c 6 resisted pulling PSIC.mp4
- 0 4c 7 resisted pulling notes.mp4
- 0 4d 1 resisted pulling straight leg.mp4
- 0 4d 2 resisted pulling note on congruency.mp4
- 0 4d 3 resisted pulling pyramid pose.mp4
- 0 4d 4 resisted pulling and fixing problems.mp4
- 0 4d 5 resisted pulling in lunge back of the thigh.mp4
- 0 4d 6 resisted pulling in lunge note.mp4
- 0 4d 7 resisted pulling in lunge front of the thigh.mp4
- sy-PE 3a 01 2 Single Leg Pelvic Front and Back Tilting.mp4
- sy-PE 3a 02 1 Single Leg Lateral Rotation.mp4
- sy-PE 3a 02 2a Single Leg Lateral Tilting asic psic.mp4
- sy-PE 3a 02 2b single leg lat tilt pubic bone sitting bone.mp4
- 0 4z centration using the long hip muscles.mp4
30 day money back guarantee!
If you aren't satisfied with this course, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I'll give you your money back. My email is included with the confirmation receipt when you purchase this course.
Videos are in MP4 format and can be streamed or downloaded.
If downloading, I'd suggest using the VLC app to view the videos.
How this course is taught
Lessons are follow along with the suggested approach being to memorize the actions so that you can do the exercises without requiring the videos. You can then focus on anchoring and then feeling (and controlling) your hip flexors.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this course.
If you have any questions you can reach me at:
If you have a question about a specific video in this course, please include the full name of the video in the body of your email. It can then make it easier for me to reference.
And also note, you can view the videos using the gumroad app. Or you can download them and view on the device of your choice.
For windows users you may find the VLC app useful for viewing downloaded files (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html)
(There's also a version for android and for mac).
Ideally the exercises (and explanations) in these videos make it as easy as possible for you to learn to feel particular muscles and control them.
For any of the exercises, the goal isn't perfection. Instead, it is getting a feel for a particular muscle or action. If you can feel it, you can then fine tune the way that you do it. And you can also then choose, given a particular context, whether the action is useful or not.
All the best
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.