This course offers everything you need to know to take advantage of the great things that G Suite for Education offers to teachers and students. Getting Going With G Suite is a webinar series designed for teachers and administrators who are new to using G Suite for Education. This is a five week course covering everything you need to know to integrate Google Drive, Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Sites into your practice.
- Streamline your workflow with Google Classroom.
- Get control of your inbox with Gmail hacks.
- Create self-paced, self-grading assessments in Google Forms.
- Develop an classroom website with Google Sites.
- Organize meetings with Google Calendar.
- Keep track of bookmarks and notes with Google Keep.
- Make beautiful presentations in Google Slides.
- Create guided reading activities in Google Docs.
Getting Going With G Suite costs $147. (Subscribers to the Practical Ed Tech newsletter receive a discount code to save $15).
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share