From Michelle Obama’s 4.30am workouts to Warren Buffet starting his day with a can of Coca Cola and a McDonald’s breakfast, one thing is certain: no two successful people follow the same formula. But one thing they all have in common? They have their own habits, rituals and routines that they stick to no matter what.
Our Daily Routines ebook features first-hand interviews, insights and revelations compiled from 50 of the world’s most successful people. Everyone from professional athletes, to S&P 500 CEOs, actors, writers, politicians, musicians and entrepreneurs, we’ve unpacked their attitudes toward sleep, self-care, diet, fitness and work-life balance.
Featuring daily routines from:
* Barack Obama, who likes to stay up late to catch up on work and unwind
* Jack Dorsey, who splits his week into themed days focusing on different areas of the business
* Michelle Obama, who gets up at 4.30am to work out
* Jacinda Ardern, who integrates her newborn daughter into her work routine as much as possible
* Joe Rogan, who starts off each morning with a “Hulk Load” kale shake
* Jeff Bezos, who likes to enjoy slow mornings
* Malcolm Gladwell, who always writes from cafes or restaurants
* Richard Branson, who always starts his day off with exercise and a family breakfast
* Lebron James, who gets about 12 hours of sleep every day
* Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who only gets about 3 to 5 hours of sleep each night
Plus, more daily routines from British author J.K. Rowling, Australian model Miranda Kerr, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Grammy Award-winning musician Pharrell Williams, CEO of Australian startup Canva Melanie Perkins, eight-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao, former UFC champion Georges St-Pierre, WordPress creator Matt Mullenweg, and plenty more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.