This is a bundle of 4 custom lace brushes to make detailing your artwork easier and faster!
I always found drawing lace to be SO time consuming, so I made some very simple custom brushes to help reduce the burden.
Here's one of my recent artworks featuring this brush: https://www.instagram.com/p/By8XbOZgnln/
How to Guide
When using the brushes, you will need to draw your stroke in certain directions to get the lace bumps to face the way you want them to.
- Draw your stroke downward to get the lace to face the left.
- Draw your stroke upward to get the lace to face the right.
- Draw your stroke from left to right to get the lace to face downward.
- Draw your strokes from right to left to get the lace to face upward.
To add it to Procreate:
- Open your Brush Library and tap the + icon
- Tap "Import"
- Find your downloaded brush pack file and choose it. The file will load in and create a new folder called "Lace" in your Brush Library.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share