Pastry chef and chocolate artist Robin Robins shows you petal by petal, how to create beautiful chocolate flowers for decorating cakes, dessert garnishing, or gift giving.
Includes chocolate tempering demonstration.
This is a streaming video. Watch as many times as you want, FOREVER! be sure to keep your link.
Save now with Introductory price $29.99! (regular $39.99)
LEARN HOW TO MAKE:
- Four delicious types of chocolate flower decorations
- Several chocolate leaves for embellishing your flowers
- You'll also learn about airbrushing
- Using chocolate transfer sheets
- And more!
Plus how to temper chocolate, the necessary skill you'll want to master before decorating with chocolate.
- Robin and Nicole Knobel (Glarus Gourmet) show fun cocoa butter techniques you can apply to chocolate
- Watch and learn anytime in the convenience of your own home
- You'll receive Lifetime access to your streaming videos
Email Robin your questions at any time
ABOUT ROBIN ROBINS
Robin Robins is a professional chocolate artist with over 15 years teaching experience. She has worked with many of the world's most celebrated chefs including: Stephane Treand, Ewald Notter, Donald Wressell, and many more. She currently teaches at The Westlake Culinary Institute in Southern California.
For technical questions about your order contact Katreece MontgomeryBrought to you by Robin Art Chocolate and The Chocolate Addict.com. Sponsored by Glarus Gourmet. Available at Chocolatetutorials.com