A surgical breakdown of the techniques for success used by Kazuo Kurahashi and Go Ishii on some of the most demanding rivers in Japan...You can't fail to benefit from insights like:
- Which (super-common) ways are you shooting yourself in the foot before you've even made a cast?
- The 3 tell-tale fish habits that Kura-san looks for before starting to fish (and how he uses these "giveaways" to choose his approach **NOT featured in the video lesson**)
- How to use the "box approach" to move around the river and drastically cut down the number of fish you scare before they get chance to see your fly
- Simple but powerful intelligence points to gather before and DURING your fishing to guide your tactical choices
- The obscure, high-level trick to draw fish out of fast water and induce easy-to-hook "eats" of your fly (this is the water ignored by most fly fishers)
- The value of gently animating the hackle of your fly (and not much more!) by super-subtle "luring" or "manipulation"
- Positional thinking that puts you in control of the pace and position of your fly
- The sequence and pace of covering spots on the river that will give you the best chance of enjoying success on tough days/rivers
- ...and more vital insights
For the complete experience, you can also get the full on-stream coaching session captured on video in Japan: CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO DOWNLOAD