Announcing a Brand New 9-Part Video Course. Fact: While 2% of your prospects may convert after viewing your website, the other 98% who leave may never come back. Discover how to professionally use Facebook retargeting marketing to bring back that 98% and convert ‘window shoppers’ into buyers! In this video series, we will show you how to properly set up and use the power of retargeting on the Facebook platform.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.